Alysu

Alysu

joi, 24 mai 2012

Back with some reviews! -part 1-

'ellow guys!! Long time since I posted something on my blog. Shame on me, really. But I want to get you back with some reviews at some products I have from AVON.

Many products from AVON are really great, but some of them aren't, so every time I buy something I am testing them, and see if they are good or not, and if they are good I use them almost everyday, if not, then put them "up" from a special occasion (if there is any).

So, let's get started:

The first one is AVON super SHOCK eyeliner gel


 This one I can say is not used, only a little to see how the color is on skin, but didn't use it on my eyes because I don't have a special brush. I want to buy some more at once, so I will put this one in my closet until the day I wait for, will come. But I can say that the package is small, but it has a lot in it, so I wonder how much will it take until will be empty (hope not too long). At this one, I will give a good review, so it will totally be a recommendation.

 The second thing, will be some creams and sprays for the feet, from foot works. And they are: 

 AVON foot works cream and AVON foot works spray.

 (click for full size)

First try was the spray, that I really hoped for good results, because I can get so smelly at my feet and I sweat a lot (lol). Unfortunately, the results weren't as I was getting for, because: I work like eight hours on a day, so the effect doesn't stay, it says that it doesn't have smell, but you can smell something light and fresh, but that I like it, and the worst thing is that it ends fast. I just sprayed like six times (three on one foot, three on the other one) and the spray is almost empty, and believe me, I didn't use that much.

Because I wanted something to really work, I ordered the second one, the cream. Because of the spray, I didn't expect that this cream will be so good. :|  The smell is really confusing but fresh, and the effect is absolutely amazing. Just once used, and my feet when I came from work, are just like I didn't work all day. No smell, no sweaty feet.

So, I can say this one is really great, and from both of them, I recommend the cream.


Going to the third one, let's present AVON ideal shade light makeup foundation cream. 
 This is my second order of this foundation because the other one is almost empty, and it really impressed me a lot. It has a light texture, it covers well, doesn't seem that you have foundation applied and it looks good on day, at work or school. If you have more "enemies" on the face, then this foundation it won't work, because it won't be able to cover them all, just a little, and that isn't enough. For that you need something stronger. But as I was saying, this will be good to hide the red marks around the nose, under the eyes, and on the chin. I didn't have problems with this one, as I had with others, so for my skin this is a great use.  -- I ordered another foundation to see how will be that one, so wait for another review -- Must say, that my skin is oily, sometimes with big problems, lighter than everything, and have a lot of problems.


Another product is the AVON naturals Daily Hair Refresher - for fine, limp or oily hair.
 Because my hair is totally a mess when it comes of oily hair, I was forced to order this one, because I don't know what else to use. If I wash my hair now, tomorrow will be oily again, so I am going crazy, and I tried this on my hair for two days only (just now the order came) and don't know what to say... maybe when I will wash my hair will be more visible after using, but for now it doesn't have any effect, my hair is still oily. But in the end, if you want something that smells so beautiful like this one, you can buy it, and enjoy the smell like me. xD


So, for today this is the end. Sorry for not being active, but I will promise I will come with more. Not to forget mentioning that I am a bad photographer, sorry for the lame pictures. The next part soon, so stay tuned. (lol)

4 comentarii:

  1. OHMYGOD!! I know what you mean with the oily hair!! I have the same damn problem! Well, they say to not wash it everyday and eventually, as time passes, it will become less oily.. I tried once or twice to not wash my hair for few days and indeed, there was a bit of difference.But how to keep doing that when I have to go out of the house? How can I appear in front of people with my hair so oily?? T_T
    Anyway, let me know if the spray works ^_^
    Btw, why did you buy the eyeliner if u knew you couldn't use it yet? But I understand that logic....I do things like that sometimes,too xD

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. So I am not the only one >..< I had tried so many types of shampoo and nothing :| I wash my hair now like once on a week... still, even after washing it, when is totally dried, it's still oily.
      I will, I will xD
      Well, I am buying lots of things I need or not, with the hope that someday the one I don't need, sometimes will be useful xD

      Ștergere
  2. well i bought products from AVON too in the past. it has average products. like you said: some are good and some are not. i still have a parfume from them: Tokyo flowers.[or something like that] I like it. :) you just gave me an idea. i will review some cosmetics too...well...later but i will! :D

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Oh yeah, I've got that perfume too xD Urban Flowers - Tokyo. But it's already empty, too bad it isn't anymore t__t

      Hehe, can't wait for your review <3

      Ștergere