Alysu

Alysu

sâmbătă, 2 iunie 2012

AVON reviews -part 2-

I said I'll be fast, but the exams and the work take my all time, and didn't manage... But I decided now to make the second part of the reviews.


So, let's start with a nail polish, and that's AVON base coat polish.


As you can see, I used a lot, because the way I work, it comes off, so I need to apply it almost everyday, but I try now not to do that. For a base coat polish is really good, because it protect the nails, they don't break so easy, the color applied after drying this base doesn't smudge or let any color on the nails after removing... the smell is nice, I like it, the color is transparent, even if you see a light green in the picture, and it works. This is a big like for the ones who has easy-breakable nails.



 Another product is from planet spa, from the dead sea page, and that's dead sea minerals facial mud mask.


Because I had from planet spa some other products, from the Japan page, the exfoliate mask, I was  thinking to buy this one too, because it caught me, so why not? Must say is the best, so I wasn't wrong. You must wear it for ten minutes, after washing the face with warm water, and believe me, the skin looks awesome (for me). The smell I love it, the color is grey, and the result, I love it. Another product I recommend.



Let's try a face cream now,  AVON naturals, nourishing milk and honey face cream.


I wanted this cream for a long time, but I forgot to buy it every time, and when I wanted, didn't find it. But I have it now, and I can say is the best face cream ever. I apply it every day, before going to work, or going in town, so that my skin look fresh and natural. I agree with the fact that my skin is ugly, but it was even uglier but the cream really had some good results and I will buy even more in the future. The color is white, the smell makes you wanna eat it, and the price, very good for such a good product. I recommend this one too. 



Now, let's get some tan, using  AVON bronze Perls.

(sorry for the picture, didn't manage to turn it in the right pose)

 Everybody knows the Perls, so I will say just a little about them: for me the perls aren't really so good, because my skin is so damn white, that if I apply them on my face, I will be half tanned, half white.... so, until I will get a decent tan all over my body... but it really gives the tan you want if your skin is a little darker, then the perls are a good choice for you. For now, I am using the Shining Perls, that's more appropriate for me now. But, another big product to recommend for you.


Finishing today with AVON glimmer stick lip liner.


As you can see, I ordered a red - beige color, or a darker red, because I have some lipsticks that are red or violet, and this is a good choice. If you don't have a special brush for your lips to define the lips line, then this stick lip is really a good choice. I just hope it won't break like the brown definer stick, but as for the color and the product, big like. Price was cheap, and for the future, even more, lol.


So, happy testing/buying/reviewing and hope it helped you a little my reviews. For any questions you have, I will ask, and wait for the next part of review from AVON. 

And remember, "Being beautiful is not wearing all kind of mask on the face, but being you."

2 comentarii:

  1. i tried the planet spa mask also and i think it's good! now that i've seen your review, i want to buy it again ^^

    RăspundețiȘtergere