Alysu

Alysu

sâmbătă, 19 noiembrie 2011

Want so many...

I wanted for a long time to do this list, but didn't know how I should start it, but here I am, doing it.

Everyone knows about the famous site about fashion, YesStyle. So, I was wondering on the site, bored as usual, and I saw so many cool things, that are on my taste and will look good on me, but if I didn't have any finnancial problems, I should have bought some things, but I will happy if I will look at them...

So, the things that I love are:




This pair of shoes (sorry for the big image).
They look so freakin cool, and even though I don't like high heels, I would love to wear these ones.

There are many colors, as you see, but I think I should chose the black or the cream version, the second one, is looking too good to be real @_@ . The blue ones, don't like the color....

I love the design a lot, of course, because I am in love with design, even the clothes must be on my like.







Another thing, that I like, are some Jackets / Blazers. I am so in love about them, and I just saw some at my shop in my town, but I am broke, so I must bite my hand, so I will watch again at pictures with them.... *sigh* . So here are some that I love:




Okay, can I ask, how many of you love Knits? *me me me* I adore those kind of clothes, and the one who come with the idea, is a genious! These are the greatest things ever. Here in my town, or around can't find them, they are so rare... that I hate I am borned here... On YesStyle, are so many of them, that I can say I can't choose, but for those who want to see some, or don't know what they look, here are some:


                                                     This one looks so good, and looks good on her!



                                                                     Not to mention, this one too!



                                                This is even better! There are two of them, perfect to combine.


And so on, there are so many types, you can set your own style from there, color and so on, and of course, to have some money, to be free to spend some.


Of course, I can't forget about the pants, all the sort of them. Hmm, even though, I didn't see some that I like, I can put some that works great with the things I put up there.

These are some that I think will go with the things up there, and of course, are on my taste. Still thinking about these kind of jeans, what to like or what will go, these ones, I like to buy them from here, because I can try them, so... YesStyle, these is not the place for me to buy pants.

So, shoes check, some up-shirts check, some jeans, check, and now some accesories, but I don't like to wear them, because I am too afraid that they won't look good on me, so... I think pass, but I liked some things here, like:

I must say, this is a obsession for me, hats. I just love them. Too bad, that I can't find the one I like here.

Didn't find this kind of gloves here, so still want a pair of those. For woman, of course.

And I think I will end it here, because I don't find anything interesting, maybe another time. Hope I didn't bored someone with these things, so, see ya next time.

Thanx for YesStyle for letting me browse cool things. ( http://www.yesstyle.com/en/splash.html )

4 comentarii:

  1. omg, yes! they all look so nice! i wish i could afford all of the things i want from that site. i would have the biggest closet in the universe XD :3

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. si eu am o lista de vreo 20 de chestii pe care as vrea sa le cumpar de pe site-ul ala xD

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Oh yeah, cred ca dulapul meu nu ar ajunge la cate as vrea sa imi cumpar eu de acolo =))

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. i think all of us want cool clothes like that :)) too bad we don't have the money to buy them yet T.T

    RăspundețiȘtergere