Alysu

Alysu

joi, 29 decembrie 2011

Santa didn't forget me!!

Such a long time since I didn't post a thing, but my life is a "little" complicated, so I must say sorry.


So, today I was sitting at home, reading for the upcoming exams, and my sister came to tell me that I got the package, Anca (Santa Jean) promised me. I was so happy, but lazy in the same time, that I didn't wanted to go take it, but mom was so enthusiastic about it, that made me to go and get the package. (yaaay >.>")

I was ready in 10 minutes (at least), and in another 10 I was at the post office (a little more and I was running).

When I saw the package, I tought that I got another package from E.L.F. . Really :))) But, it wasn't. It was from Anca.


So, arrived home, sister yelled at me "SANTA SANTA!! SANTA CAME!". I was like: "ho ho ho -.-" " I didn't even entry in my room, and my sister wanted to open the package. I opened it, and I was "waaaaa", my sister was: "OMFG!!" and mom after seeing the chocolate and the rest of them: "Why the heck didn't you put some chocolates in her package? And, they look beautiful." Yeah, mom, why? I am stupid, that's why.

So so, I received from her the best presents I ever diserved this month: a lipstick from E.L.F., a pair of gloves, a chocolate and a little but really cute greeting card.

Pictures time:

So, here is the greeting card from her!! Thank you!!

And here comes the lip stick. God, it's so cherry. I try it and has a "eatable" taste and a nice color.
The one I wanted, honestly.

 When my sister saw this said that why did I get a chocolate? :)) 
I must say, this one from Milka I didn't try it yet. I have the chance now.

 And the last ones, the biggest thing ever: the gloves. I luv theeeem!!!
They are perfect O w O ~


I must say, my sister hided the package from me, and I had to turn the room upside down to find them. She wanted the package all by herself. Selfish girl! Not to mention mom that she loved the gloves. 

So, thank you so much Anca for this wonderful gift, and I hope that next year we should do the same. Thank you, and a late Merry Christmast (because my present will also be late). And a Happy New Year!

6 comentarii:

  1. well...the lipstick is the gypsy shade, the one you chose it! :D

    ahhh...tomorrow i'm gonna go get the package from you!!! <3 i'll post about it too! :D

    oh, and btw, the box was he one in which i got my elf order xD that's why it looked familiar to you xD i didn't have another suitable box xD

    anyways, i'm happy you like my present ^^ and give your sis some chocolate too :) xD

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. @Jean: aha aha, dar nu mi-am imaginat ca va arata as bine o,o
    yaaay xD can't wait XD (parca eu il primesc)
    stiam, si lasa, cutia mea e de papuci =)) nu incapeau in ceva mai mic, cum ar fi cutiile de la elf XD
    ofc, and nup, nu ii dau nimic >:]

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. omg more awesome gifts! you 2 really knew what to buy for each other ^^ that's really nice. and milka happy cows i really good ;))

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. @Andra: haha, da :)) ea a inceput, eu am terminat xD - inca n-am inceput-o, mi-e mila sa o incep! xD

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. waaa, so nice! love your gloves too ^^

    RăspundețiȘtergere