Alysu

Alysu

sâmbătă, 10 decembrie 2011

Things I saw ~ PresenTs






Christmas is near, the preparations for the new Holiday must be done, to give everyone we love gifts/presents, beautiful ones. Sometimes is really hard for us to choose something great for them, not knowing what they love, what they wish, so we should improvise when we buy.

So, wondering a few weeks in Kaufland, I saw some wonderful ornaments for tree, but I think they are great even for giving them as a present for someone we cherish.


I must say, they are really beautiful, with some glamour on them, but they worth, even if the price is a little big for one thing. 
 Price: 22,99 RON

So, if these aren't on your like, then maybe the next thing from AVON (the most known company with products for women, and not only), will be the best gift ever. A wristwatch for your mother, sister, cousins or for a special woman. Is red, with some black design, but with a cool design in the middle: the clock is on gold, and with some "diamonds" that shines a lot, and looks great. I personally wanted the clock for me, but I ended giving it to my sister. She is wearing it everyday.


 Price: 120 RON 
or
At offer: 30 RON

So, if this one you didn't like it, and neither the first ones, then I think these will be on everyone taste.
As I was today in town to buy things, I was at the chinese store that we have, and I saw so many things cool, but I didn't managed to do pictures to all of them, so I managed to make a picture only to the next one.

The doll that you see down, was so cute, that I wanted to buy all of them, but I stayed and say: "Not today", but for a gift they are perfect for the phone, or at the key, just like an accessory. They are cheap, and they are great for presents. The person who will get it, will remember you for all her life.

 Price: 10 RON

Still, I managed to buy something for my phone. As I have Samsung Galaxy S, I saw a perfect cover for it, but to be "magnifique", it has attached a doll, just the one that I talked about up. A beautiful one, and it has like 20 cm's, with her hands moving and with her legs. This is perfect accessory for the phone, not to mention that the cover has hearts and some other things. When I will manage to do pictures, I will upload in another post. There were only two kinds of these, but I don't regret buying it!

Price: 12 RON

So, for today, only these ones. I want to say sorry for not sharing some presents for mens. I want to, but even I am in a problem with that, not knowing what to buy for my boyfriend. Maybe next time I will do something.

Well, have great shoppings, have some fun doing them, and show/tell me what have you bought/what you have in mind to buy for something you love/cherish.

Have a great weekend guyz!!

6 comentarii:

  1. ~Jean: me too, pacat ca a costat atata, ca o luam XD nu aveam atatia bani la mine XD

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. For men, buy something useful, then they will like it:D
    Don't buy him something that should touch his emotional side, coz that would probably never happen :))

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. @Lina : hmm, asta suna destul de interesant :-? insa tot incerc sa ma gandesc, in afara de pachetul de barbati de la avon [parfum, deodorant, gel de dus] care ar fi practic, nu stiu ce altceva sa ii iau :)) nu pot gandi logic in cazul lui xD

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. u ppl give me ideas for presents. thank you :*

    RăspundețiȘtergere