Alysu

Alysu

sâmbătă, 31 decembrie 2011

Year Ends with...

Because we have like 4 hours ~ until we end this year, the year of 2011, the rabbit year, I wanted to write something nice to end with.

So, we enter in the Water Dragon Year, my year, when I hope for good things, we prepared some delicious things to end it cool and good. Mom stayed all day in the kitchen, sister also, and I just for the half of the day, because I watched the movie "Prince of Persia". But, I can say proud I did some kinds of food, and I lick all the dishes with chocolate and cream <3

So, for no more boring stuff, here are the pictures:






Of course, there are more kind of food, but this is the most important ones. I can't wait to eat the fruit salad, the mushroom salad, the boeuf salad, or the fish salad!!! Yes, we have only salad, and lot's of cockies, not to mention cakes. Made by us!

I wish all of you a Happy New Year, and let's make this year, a better year than 2011. This is the year of the Dragon, the Water Dragon, so, the Cancers, Scorpios, and the Pisces, we must have a little of luck this year. So, I must end it let's end this year with joy, with the most important person in our lives and once again: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

4 comentarii:

  1. the rabbit year end on the 23rd of jan :D chinese year is different to our year :)

    mancare...tortul vostru arata mai bine decat al nostru :)) noi am intins frisca precum glazura, n-am mai scris nimic pe el :))
    oh~ abia astept sa ma infig si in salata de boeuf...si in toata mancarea pregatita...=P~

    iar pesti se traduce pisces in engleza :D si scrpion in scorpio (scorpios la plural ^^)

    anyways! happy new year!!! once again... :))

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. @Jean: vaaad o.o eh, totusi xD

    eh, era si el ceva de mancat, pana cand mama a venit cu decoratul =))) i-avenit niste idei azi =))
    si off, la mine salata de peste cu morcovi e gata =)) sa nu zic ca ma mir ca tine salata beouf xD

    mdah, stiam ca e ceva neinregula cu alea doua =)))

    and happy new year again :))

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Happy new year! sper sa fie mai bun decat cel precedent ^^

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Happy New Year!
    happy to see that someone had a better food than me :))

    RăspundețiȘtergere